En mi mundo de Ilusiones

Thursday, August 14, 2008

my boss is a complete moron, hes so stupid and he never understands anything. Can you believe this crap? How am I supposed to learn from a person that knows LESS than me? He's so dumb and like ofuscated, if I see myself in his position when I'm his age, everything I've worked for and believed in would have been in VAIN.

I still think Im waisting my time here. Im so under-estimated. I could be doing difficult stuff, important stuff. Not Filing and attending phone calls... oh.. and translating to my boss. How unmotivational.

4 Comments:

At August 14, 2008 at 7:19 AM , Blogger EmyVida said...

move your ass from that chair and get another job!!!

Si si muy facil decirlo nada mas verdad?? Nada, en lo que estas ahi sintiendote miserable, trata de conseguir otro trabajo con el que te sientas mas identificada... ese tipo de trabajo que tienes atrasan a uno asi que move move move!

 
At August 14, 2008 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Marta said...

Hola, siempre entro pero casi nunca comento. Mientras aguantas ahi, comienza a buscar trabajo en otro sitio para que ya no tengas que seguir aguantando al imbecil de tu jefe, aunque te tome tiempo encontrar otro, pero busca incansablemente y mientras aguantas, piensa que pronto no tendras que verle la cara, eso te hara sentir bien y te dara animo.

 
At August 15, 2008 at 4:14 AM , Blogger Ramielys Mejía said...

Pero Cuidado si tu jefe ta enamorao de ti... pq caramba!!!!!

Cambia de Work entonces!

 
At August 15, 2008 at 4:14 AM , Blogger Ramielys Mejía said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home