En mi mundo de Ilusiones

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I just hate it when people critize me. I mean, If its my skin color... or a trait of my personality that you just cant change like you change your clothing, then zip it! Gosh..., I love my color, and its OK if somebody else doesnt like it.. I get it, para los gustos los colores... pero oyeme.. If you like me, and you like how I look, how are you not going to like the color of my skin? Its absolutley in every part of my body! Then tell me you dont like me, y punto.

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2008 at 10:49 AM , Blogger GS said...

Oh Godness,who doesn't like your skin color!!!, you're beautiful girl!!don't worry, if somebody really loves it's going to love you no matter what, this person is really stupid, honestly. About the thing in my blog, don't worry,it's solved, but I was being serious then, is just that I was so desperate, I'll explain later.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home