En mi mundo de Ilusiones

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Im so worried about the money, that i have three huge pimples on my face, and in multiple places of my body.... pimples on me are so strange!!!!!!!!
Its just that my economy is terrible, the fuel is so expensive, and everything I am winning goes to my stupid car. Gosh, and the loan for the car, I still owe 12 damn payments... thats one year paying! It was the worse loan in the market, with the highest interest rate, damm it. Thanks to my dad, who just wanted me to get into the first loan that i could find, his excuse was: sweetie, its the same rate everywhere... yeah right, when it comes to making or spending money, I swear Ill never listen to my dad again.
Im so worried because this month is my dad's birthday and father's day, what am I going to do? Im sooooo broke, I cant stop thinking about it! I need another income FAST, or I need to change my job FAST... its being a year, and it feels like im stuck in the same place... i need to grow!
I need urgently someone to offer me a great job oportunity... I simply hope*** so.

2 Comments:

At July 2, 2008 at 2:39 PM , Blogger GS said...

I understand you SOOOO much girl! sometimes you think you have no way out of certain problems,and things are not getting any easy, but there have to be a way of having an extra income or a bigger paycheck, try not to get desperate it´s gonna be worse.

Oh si, puse mi template viejo, me gusta mas.

 
At July 18, 2008 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Pao Pao said...

I totally understand u. paycheck comes in and goes out in the blink of an eye..... I hope not to kill myself before i get rich which for the circumstances i dont see it coming for now..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home