En mi mundo de Ilusiones

Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh-Oh. What should I do? The job is mine. Totally did great. But.. Its a selling job, promoting a program. I mean, I totally dig this job. Its exactly what Ive been looking for, it's all about marketing. Its THE ONE.

Now the thing is, Ive never had experience selling. Ever.
The true earnings are in comission. Its a risk I have to take, if I do not make ANY sale, then my income would be way less than what I earn. If I make good sales, then the earning is way a lot.

What should I do? Risk it all? I really really need the money... But I also need the experience, I need to grow.

I said I'd call her on Monday. Shall I take it?? OMG!! I dunno. Life's all about risks..

3 Comments:

At August 15, 2008 at 1:54 PM , Blogger EmyVida said...

well, if its all that you were looking for, if you think you will be able to acomplish everything you need to, and that you'll be a successfull saler, well go for it!

Good luck and congrats!

 
At August 15, 2008 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Marta said...

Piensa si el producto en realidad va a vender y si en verdad vale la pena irte de donde estas o si es preferible quedarte y seguir buscando. Los riesgos son buenos siempre y cuando tengas un back up or un plan B, como dicen.

 
At August 16, 2008 at 11:47 AM , Blogger GS said...

Congratulations!!:))

Take the risk you know you can do it... at first it may be hard, cuz you don´t have experience, but you´ll learn and you´ll do good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home