En mi mundo de Ilusiones

Friday, September 26, 2008

Releasing Stress

My life is like a roller coaster right now. God, I feel the stress. 1st of all, at work my boss is so annoying, I cant help feeling awkward and uncomfortable. He makes me make a phone call and I do the questions for him, but Jesus! You make me call the dude like 5 times in a minute to ask a new question, is in my opinion stupid, inefficient and impersonal. Cant he just talk to the person?


Then at college, people just have absolutely no creativity in solving problems or the motivation to approach an unknown supplier to get the fucking investigation done. Their work is mediocre and poor, and I get stuck doing everything. Jesus Christ, If you have absolutely no interest in what you're studying, just fucking quit. I hate people that have all the opportunities in the world and have no idea how to reach them and be successful, like if they are actually scared of people or of living. Its not so complicated. You want something, You do it. And it can be done.

And then at work also, What did the accountant implied about my personality? Im not quite sure if her conversation meant something negative towards it, but it sure made me think about it. That made me angry. I have so much more potential than what its truly shown.

Thats about it, I guess I just had to talk about it to release stress. I feel better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home