En mi mundo de Ilusiones

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Closure with the Married man?

All this time from now, the married man has done absolutley everything to be with me, sometimes I've been very strong minded, and sometimes... well, not as much. It's harder than what it looks like, when you have someone constantly insisting, and you wanting to see him too but haven't for many reasons...

So, my last conversation 2 weeks ago was the same I always use with him: the one that we can never see each other again, and to stop calling. So after that conversation, I really stopped answering his phone calls. But this is really such a smart man, It seems like he just knows how to get everything he wants, or at least the best moves. I really admire that in men,

So, in the event where we both eventually see each other, and where he took of course his wife, (which is such a sweet and nice lady, just thinking about her makes my eyes watery) he even dared to call me and tell me to give him just 5 minutes of conversation...

Which he had to insist for it, for I wasn't really much into it. Since he always knows how to say the perfect things to convince anyone, I agreed.

He then looked into my eyes, and said all those wonderful things women love to hear. Then he said that I was worth a lot, and that I shouldn't let anyone make me feel or treat otherwise: and I asked him if he meant himself, and then he said probably... He said that all this time, my actions have shown him that I want him to leave me alone, and that I wanted his respect (It's like he finally understood), and that's when he hugged me, and kissed me, which I didn't really kiss him back, but some tears escaped my eyes I admit! He asked my why I was crying, and then I told him that I wanted to be with him, but that I couldn't. And I AGAIN explained to him that I wasn't going to lose my time with someone who couldnt offer my anything, that couldn't give me a future, que lo unico que me podia dar era carinio, and that he didn't want to hurt me, but that he was, I told him there was no other way this could end... and this time, he seemed to finally understand.

So he said: Have a good life, and I hope you get everything you deserve,

And then I told him: I want you to be happy, I only wish I can in my Life get a wonderful man like you (which I meant);

To what he said: You have one right now, and you're losing him...

and that's when I looked into his eyes and told him: you were never truly mine, and I'll never lose you for you were never mine to start with, and you will NEVER be mine,

And it actually surprised me that he said: it's true, I will never be yours (y se le salieron do' lagrimita!!!)

to that, he kissed me hard and passionately, to which I ended the kiss with: this one is the last one... and left.

Why does it always has to be so dramatic? If he never calls me, I will truly admire this man, because I'll realize that he truly is trying hard not to hurt me, acting in a non selfish way. I wish he wouldn't, I'd really like to look back in time, and say that he was being honest and that he really felt something and showed it by respecting me and leaving me alone.


Background music: Savage Garden- Truly Madly Deeply,
Sin Banderas- Que Lloro

2 Comments:

At August 13, 2009 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Kiara said...

Just one comment: "I only wish I can in my Life get a wonderful man like you".... I don't think so.

No es tan wonderful, en realidad es infiel, con I mayúscula... y le es infiel a la sweetest nicest lady, como ya tú sabrás.

Ese no es el hombre que tú necesitas ni soltero, ni casado, ni ahora, ni nunca.

Llora todo lo que tengas que llorar, desahógate, rompe cosas, véngate... pero no se te ocurra volver.

 
At August 14, 2009 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Carolina said...

Kiara: Claro que tienes toda la razon, incluso en una de las conversaciones que tuve con el anteriormente, le comentaba que si aun se quedase soltero, no estaria con el porque me ha demostrado ser infiel... en eso estamos claros, supongo que trate de aflojar la situacion un poco, y quise decirlo ya que en mi vida SI desearia encontrar un hombre inteligente, strong minded, y romantico como el, ahi lo wonderful ... pero sin lo Infiel!! jajajaj (esa parte se la omiti)

Pero sin preocupaciones, estoy muy determinada a que sea el fin.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home