En mi mundo de Ilusiones

Monday, August 24, 2009

Value

What, would you think, makes a person valuable?
Is it how strong it is? How much control they have over things, feelings, people? Is it this self control what makes you valuable? Is it your character, and the impact and influence you may have in others? Like Your charm to others?

Is it your spirit, and your way of not letting people control you?

Can you be valuable, or if you are not, can you learn to be valuable? Or is it someting you were either born with it or without?

Is it on a more superficial basis, as in your looks?

Is it How much you stand up for what you believe in, fighting for this?
For what you believe is right?

Is it how much good you do to society, or your contribution to it?

Is there a pattern to valuableness, or it is a different pattern for everyone?

I am just extremely sad today. It's not that I've realized I've become worthless, for I know how estremely valuable I am. It's just how I've lost the way to convince people of it.
It's so funny and ironic that conversation I had with the married man, the things he said were things that it's like he would have read my mind. I dare say it was an amazing connection. It's not that I miss him, because I DONT. I only miss the lies that seemed true and the way he used to make me feel special. Como dice Arjona: No te enamoraste de mi, si no de ti: cuando estas conmigo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home