En mi mundo de Ilusiones

Thursday, February 26, 2009

This is like, amazing. My boss is the MOST demanding person I know. Seriously, the most. This man, surprises me!! I mean, and its really ok. I like it. He has me doing things that I never thought I could even do. This man gives me challenges, through challanges.Working for this man is is having a full time job. Weekends? Don't get amazed if you have to work for him weekends.. Its ok, I guess I need something like this in my life, now that I'n finishing school. It'd just keep me busy. I mean, it makes me feel productive and valuable. :) I hope everything works for me.

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2009 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont be work-oholic baby..

Life´s more than your career..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home